What’s a meal without dessert? One quick dessert would be a no bake cake. This recipe is inspired by Nibbledish.
1 cup biscuit crumbed base (available at baking shops)
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
500gm cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups whip topping, thawed (whipped cream will also do)
1 jar of blueberry preserves (use as much as u prefer as topping)
1 tsp unflavored colorless gelatin or 2 sheets of gelatin
3 tbsp water
1. Combine all the crust ingredients with a fork until well blended. Press in a 7 inch pie pan. Chill in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
2. Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer. Add in vanilla extract.
3. Dissolve the gelatin in the water and add in the cream cheese mixture. Beat until well blended and cream cheese fluffy.
4. Add in the cool whip and fold gently.
5. Spoon over crust and let chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set. Top with some blueberry preserves or fresh ones which ever you prefer. Can do your favorite fruit topping too.
Note: I used gelatin sheets. I melted them by putting in 3 tbsp of water for 5 mins, I stirred most of it was dissolved. Then, I put it in the microwave for 10seconds to dissolve the rest.