Today I spent my afternoon cooking with my friend, Sharon. Most of the dishes that we cooked, I have already posted in my blog previously except this one. This is a simple side dish and it tastes yummy 🙂
150g fresh Japanese hypsizygus mushrooms
150g fresh Shiitake mushrooms
2-3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp butter
1-2 lug(s) of olive oil
1/2 cup of white wine or shaoxing wine
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Heat the pan with butter and olive oil.
2. Add the garlic and stir fry till fragrant.
3. Add mushrooms and stir fry for 1/2-1min.
4. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add the wine and let it evaporate.
6. Stir fry for another minute and serve hot.