I may have tried a similar dish in some restaurants before so this image came to my mind when trying to think how to stir-fry sirloin beef. The taste of the green peppers and onion go very well with the beef. Do not overcook the beef as it will become tough. This is a dish you can prepare in less than 15mins 🙂
200g sirloin beef, thinly sliced
1/2 green pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
a handful of oyster mushrooms, roughly sliced
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp of sesame oil
freshly ground black pepper
1. Mix the beef with Ingredients B in a bowl and leave aside for at least 10mins.
2. Heat pan with oil over high heat.
3. Stir-fry garlic, onion and green peppers for 2-3mins.
4. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1-2mins.
5. Add the beef, sugar and soy sauce.
6. Stir fry for 1-2 mins and serve hot.