I wanted to try other ways of cooking steak instead of pan-fry. I thought something like teppanyaki would taste good. And of course with lots of garlic to bring out the aroma. This is my 1st time cooking wagyu beef and I love the tender and juicy texture. Yummy!
2 pcs of 10oz wagyu beef ribeye, cut into cubes
4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp of worchestershire sauce
1 tbsp of red wine
1 tbsp butter
sea salt & coarsely grounded pepper to taste
1. Marinate the beef with salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
2. Melt the butter on a pan over medium heat.
3. Stir fry the garlic till brown. Set aside and let it cool.
4. Add 2 lugs of olive oil to the pan.
5. Stir fry the wagyu beef over high heat for 4-5 minutes.
6. Add the worchestershire and red wine.
7. Add the browned garlic. Mix well and serve hot.
8. Use the leftover sauce to stir fry the mushrooms and asparagus as side dish.